I. MOTOR_VEHICLES AND BICYCLES AND THEIR OPERATION:
1. The registration fee includes one recreational vehicle and one
2. All motorized vehicles must be
by licensed drivers only.
3. All vehicles must be registered with the office and display a valid
4. The speed limit within the Park is 10 miles per hour.
5. Bicycles are allowed provided during the hours of darkness they
are equipped with a working headlight and tail reflector.
8. No Bikes, mopeds or scooters allowed inside playground gates at anytime.
9. Go carts or dirt bikes NOT ALLOWED.
1. All sewage, including sink and shower waste, must be either
discharged into an approved on-site sewer or held in a holding tank on camping
unit or held in a small portable sealed container until disposed of at an
approved dump station or slop sink. Rubber sewage collars are to be used on
sewer hoses at the point of entry into the sewer intake.
2. Discharging sewage onto the ground, into the subsurface or into
any body of water or into an open bucket or other container is forbidden both
by Section 32-6 of the Code of Virginia and by these Rules.
3. All garbage is to be securely wrapped or placed in plastic
1. All pets must be kept on leash and even then are not permitted
in buildings or in the swimming area with the exception of service dogs.
Vicious pets are not allowed and no pets are to be left unattended and at all
times must be kept quiet.
2. Pets must be walked in the designated "Dog Walk" area
and any mess created in this area or otherwise must be removed immediately by
1. Fishing and crabbing on docks and piers is allowed between the
hours of 7:00 A.M. and 11:00 P.M.
1. Parents and those persons bringing children to the
Park are responsible for the safety and discipline of these children and all
children are to be in their site by 11:00 p.m. and not
elsewhere in the Park.
VI. NOISE & NUISANCE:
1. Excessive noise or any act that is deemed a nuisance by the
management is not permitted at any time and quiet hours are between 11:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M.
2. Fireworks of all types are prohibited and against the Town Ordinance.
BOATS & WATERS:
2. All boat trailers are to be stored in
the designated areas.
3. No foreign objects are to be thrown into the waters adjacent to
1. All posted rules at Clubhouse, Docks, and other places are to
be complied with.
1. Each lot is private property and is only to be used by the person renting same, their guests and visitors.
2. Picnic tables are not to be moved outside the rental site.
Horseshoes are to be played at the
TO BE OF HELP:
Please report to the Office any Park facilities not in operating order.